- The Neighbourhood Solutions Team is:
- Simon Pickles - housing broker to the health and social care sectors
Simon Pickles, managing director, has worked in social housing since 1981 with an even mixture of housing association and local authority experience. Simon is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing and a member of the Association for Project Management.
Neighbourhood Solutions has been providing project management services to the Eastern and Coastal Kent PCT since September 2009, to deliver the NHS Campus re-provision programme. During 2010/11 Simon has also acted as interim Chief Executive, and currently is housing consultant, for a major support provider in East Surrey.
Simon was Director of Operations at Raven Housing Trust, East Surrey, from 2002 to 2009. In 2008 Raven achieved 'two stars with promising prospects for improvement'.
Before Raven Simon worked at Crawley Borough Council where he was head of housing strategic services for seven years.
Simon sat on the board of the Sir Oswald Stoll Foundation for 17 years, a special needs housing association in London, and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Housing. He has been a member of the SEERA housing task force and the Legal Services Commission for the south east. email@example.com
- Jane Worsley - policy and strategy author for landlords; leaflet creation
- Charles Thorne - associate, social housing finance advisor
- Eirian Lewis, associate, Director of Teal Consulting Ltd, Lean Management & Systems Thinking reviews .